Increase ROI with UX
Today, we hosted a session about how UX can help increase ROI. Our clients and colleagues came to listen to Nikki Burmaster, Digital Media Supervisor and Trevor Glassman, Experience Planner, talk about how a user-friendly and compelling experience can increase your ROI. Here are some key insights from the morning presentation.
What is UX?
UX is a process, by which we develop digital-enabled solutions that are useful, usable, and compelling.
What can UX do?
- Save time and money
- Increases revenue
- Improves customer retention and loyalty
- Produces a competitive advantage
- Everyone’s online, even when they’re watching TV. They’re experiencing you across different screens
- You can control your brands experience
- Define your targets and create user scenarios
- Observe users using your digital solutions
- Think about your users needs and create work flows
- Create & prototype the main navigation
- Organize your content in a site map
- Layout your interface & establish information architecture
- Create a content strategy manual
- Apply visual design
- Make it mobile ready
- Test & Optimize
- Focus on outcomes not features