Pondering What's Possible in Creative Technology
January 11, 2024
May 21, 2018
WHERE WE’VE BEEN
Karsh Hagan has been bridging the gap between our advertising and branding roots and technology for some time now. With a focus on building value and implementing key strategic thinking in the technology space, we’ve been building stronger relationships with our clients, producing ROI, and helping to guide them into the future.
As I started to reflect back on the last eight years here at Karsh Hagan I got pretty excited about where we’ve been, what we are doing, and where we are going. So, we thought we’d share that with everyone to see how we can help each other on this adventure into the great digital unknown.
WHAT WE’VE BEEN DOING RECENTLY
Here are some of the exciting things we’ve been doing helping current clients move forward in digital and technology.
- Generating more leads - One of our key strengths is finding new ways to grow customer leads for our clients, from search engine optimization to digital and mobile marketing tactics, hyper-targeted audience-buying, geo-fencing at the Denver International Airport, social media marketing for Aspen Snowmass, email marketing for TD Ameritrade and other clients, and the list goes on and on. You name it, and we’ve done it -- we’ve been bringing in the leads, increasing ROI, and integrating these marketing tactics into website experiences.
- Growing digital hubs - Of course, we’ve been developing websites; in fact, we did seven just last year. As a hub to your customers’ brand experiences, we are there. This year we are excited to continue our relationship with Arrow Electronics. We recently relaunched www.fiveyearsout.com, consolidating all their brand marketing into one site to drive traffic to their commerce platform. Also, we have been growing our skill sets around 508 compliance, user testing, and mobile site speed optimization to create optimal experiences for our clients' customers.
- Personalizing digital experiences - We needed to continue building digital relationships for our customers and specifically our banking client Pinnacle Bank. So, this year we implemented a personalization engine on www.pinnbank.com and we are currently in the process of personalizing their site experience, segmenting journeys and providing personalized content to meet today’s user’s needs of “know my history, so I can get what I want now!”
- Building loyalty experiences - Aspen Snowmass realized they needed technology to grow the loyalty of their high-end guests, and we were very excited to partner with them in designing their loyalty app experience. We are continuing this partnership to enhance the app experience, helping with loyalty strategy and communications planning this year.
- Bringing teams together - From customer journey mapping workshops to digital audits, from design systems to Universal UI kits, from technology architecture to content strategies, we’ve been working with our clients more like consultants, to bring the silos together and provide the tools to help their internal teams unify under one voice and one platform to drive businesses forward.
WHERE IT’S GOING -- AND WE ARE GOING
The exciting part is, we’re ready to look more to the future and take advantage of how the technology landscape has grown, offering a whole new set of opportunities to build your businesses and meet your customer needs.
- Predicting the future - We’re going to start predicting the future, leveraging predictive analytics, working with solutions like IBM Watson analytics to develop predictive models so we can see what’s going to happen before it happens.
- Making it conversational - Moving into the conversational interface, we strongly believe this is the future interface. We’ve recently built a chat bot for Karsh Hagan in Alexa, and we are working with www.onereach.com as a chat platform and looking to grow in this area.
- Experiential digital - Making it more about the experience, we're growing the digital presence of things people can experience like the DEN ZEN room at Denver International Airport. And we are looking to new technology in AR/VR to expand the possibilities in this space and make experiences more immersive.
- Expanding product development - And, if we see a problem in the world that needs to be fixed, we’re going to fix it. We have a new app product called WEVU that’s going to revolutionize the way people choose their entertainment content coming soon. And we are going to continue to pursue new start-up technology ideas to make the world a better place.
We are excited about where we’ve been and what we’ve done, but even more excited about the possibilities of the digital future. If you have a challenge for us, we are ready to partner together to try new things and continue to push it all forward and beyond.
"Its not wether you get knocked down"
If you could be anyone you wanted to be, who would you be? How exciting is it to think that you could start a new chapter in your life in a whole new world? Without the limitations of the physical world and human constructs that have been created around you?
Well that’s where the Metaverse comes in. There are whole new worlds being created out there that will remove the physical limitations of life and allow you to chase your dreams and be who you want to be.
Sounds pretty exciting right? Let’s dig in a little more to understand what this might look like.
SO, WHAT IS THE METAVERSE?
Simply put, the Metaverse is the convergence of all the digital things you do online into one virtual experience.
In a sense, it already exists. We sit on Zoom calls, research on the web, talk on social media, buy things on Amazon, watch streaming events and online video, and play games. The Metaverse is already here.
But think of tying all of it together and removing some of the limitations that still exist in your physical life when you access the web.
But how is this all of the sudden now possible?