Life on Your Terms
Create an entirely new way of talking about senior care that can buck the stereotypes and pre-conceptions. InnovAge PACE is a different way of caring for seniors. We had to find a new way to talk about it that makes our audience of aging adults and their caregivers feel welcomed, empowered, respected and most importantly, excited to learn more.
- Brand Strategy
- Media Strategy
- Name, Logo, Tagline
- Brand Identity
- Mobile Advertising
- Digital Advertising
We started by visiting every InnovAge PACE center across the country and speaking with InnovAge participants, their family caregivers and staff. We were inspired by how happy they were and how much they loved talking about InnovAge. So we created a campaign that captured and celebrated participants’ enthusiasm and showed how InnovAge not only helps seniors stay independent, it helps them to keep enjoying the things they love. In short, InnovAge helps you stay you.
Our message of independence and individuality struck a chord with our audience. Too often seniors feel like seeking help means losing control of who they are. InnovAge PACE stands in stark contrast to the alternatives and seniors responded in a big way.
- Inquiry calls that attribute a campaign tactic as “how you heard of us” have increased almost 6 times.
- Participant referrals from professional sources increased year-over-year by 22%.
- Since launch, monthly call volumes from family caregivers has doubled.
- Eight years after establishing the InnovAge brand, Karsh Hagan worked in partnership to increase the company value by more than $750M. In 2016 Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (WCAS) acquired InnovAge at a value of approx. $196M. A recent acquisition valued the organization at $950M.
- The campaign was awarded GOLD for "Total Advertising Campaign with TV" in the Healthcare Marketing Report's 35th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards.
- In 2018, the campaign won the Aster Awards (a national healthcare marketing award program associated with their magazine, "Marketing Healthcare Today").
- In 2019, InnovAge won a Gold Award for Newspaper Advertising at the National 37th Annual Healthcare Advertising Awards.