Cherry Creek North
To convey the evolution of Cherry Creek North amid a rapidly changing and growing local landscape. Reframe the conversation, positioning Cherry Creek North as a premier lifestyle destination and community, filled with Denver's largest collection of unique local businesses.
- Strategic Planning and Research
- Brand Strategy, Positioning and Identity
- Message Platform Development
- Key Leadership Interviews
- Consumer Journey Mapping
- Content Strategy and Planning
- Visual Identity
- Creative Strategy and Design
- Media Strategy
- Integrated Campaign Strategy
- Website/Landing Page Design
- Broadcast TV Advertising
- Online Video
- Digital/Online Advertising
- Print Advertising
- Digital Strategy and Design
- Social Media Strategy and Design
- Research and Analysis
- Signage Strategy and Design
- Media Planning and Buying
- Integrated media efforts with University of Colorado System, CU Denver and UCCS
We took a holistic approach by combining brand strategy, customer experience, and digital strategy to create a strategic integrated marketing platform that repositioned the brand. We helped elevate the Cherry Creek North Business Improvement District (BID) from a 16-block collection of shops and restaurants to Denver's most walkable mixed-use lifestyle destination.
The Uniquely North campaign captures the unique essence of the District, inviting visitors to expect the unexpected and enjoy the good life shared in Cherry Creek North. Featuring a bright, cheery color palette and fresh photography - each with a unique twist - the campaign highlights the wonderfully walkable, exceptionally unexpected, artfully approachable and fashionably fun features of the district.
A holiday video spot served as a key feature for the campaign. This piece showcased how the Cherry Creek North community came together to tell a newly refreshed and authentic brand story and brought the district to life. Karsh Hagan and the BID worked directly with local businesses to highlight Cherry Creek North restaurants, hotel rooms, storefronts, clothing, accessories and other merchandise. Even the actors were sourced directly from local businesses in the district.
In addition to paid advertising, Karsh Hagan evaluated Cherry Creek North's digital and overall content approach, put testing in place, and developed a strategy for phased updates and implementation. Updates to the Cherry Creek North website and the development of brand content and social strategies helped to establish a cohesive and better customer experience for visitors.
- The Uniquely North campaign was a huge success for the community, showcasing the vibrancy of the district like never before and gaining admiration from local business owners and large-scale retailers alike
- The campaign delivered over 27.7 million impressions in the first 6 months
- The holiday commercial running in connected TV yielded a 97% video completion rate
- Digital tactics including rich media, display, native units and paid social have gained consistent traction, so much so that we increased benchmarks to adjust for stronger than anticipated performance