Karsh Hagan is looking for a UI Designer to join our digitally focused team. We are looking for an exceptional individual who understands user centered design and can bring digital experiences to live with visual design on websites, apps, and other digital mediums.
You’ll work closely with the senior creative and senior technology team to concept and design enterprise digital solutions. You are curious and always explore new ways to do things and relentlessly dwell on the details in your designs.
You have an innate ability to communicate complex digital experiences and brand design in a language that clients can understand. You focus on delivering value with your designs and working with clients to solve business problems.
- Collaborate with a team of creatives, strategists, project managers, and developers
- Work closely with the user experience team to define digital experiences
- Transform business requirements into ui designs
- Create high-fidelity designs and prototypes
- Apply user-centered and data-driven design approach
- Translate user needs into compelling ui designs
- Iterate your solutions and designs to deliver value
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in design or related field
- Understanding of design patterns, information architecture, and user experience
- Exceptional visual design skills and design background
- Understanding of digital design layouts, grid systems, typography, iconography, and color
- Extreme attention to detail in designs
- Strong collaboration skills
- Meet deadlines effortlessly in a busy environment
- Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, and Invision
- Motion graphics design/production, animation, video skills a plus
- Experience designing large scale website and apps
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.