Social Media Community Manager
As Karsh Hagan’s Social Media Community Manager, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of social communities and handles across select clients. Working closely with the Account, Creative, and Media teams, you will manage and initiate conversations in the community to build brand relevance.
Your responsibilities will include crafting culturally relevant content, posting and scheduling content, working with creators and influencers, and reporting/analyzing results to optimize performance. Across everything, you will be an integral player in ensuring that the work we provide to our clients is of outstanding quality and results-driven.
To be successful in this role, you should eat, breathe, and live social. You will work to surprise and delight each person who interacts with our clients on social by fostering one-to-one relationships across channels.
The best candidates will embrace a dynamic culture of executing with speed and quality, being a self-starter with no micromanagement from other team members. Ideal candidates have 2-4 years of experience and a deep understanding of social media platforms and the creative that works best across each.
The Social Media Community Manager will serve as the frontline of our clients’ communication with their customers and should have robust experience in managing social media communities across multiple sectors and industries.
- Manage content planning across multiple clients
- Stay abreast of the relevant platform and industry trends, constantly mining for new client opportunities
- Respond to questions, comments, and concerns across all social channels for multiple clients
- Engage daily on user-generated content and influencer posts and identify surprise and delight moments
- Share consumer social comments and work collaboratively to inform future efforts
- Active social listening
- Work with strategy and analytics to help provide benchmarks, continued learnings, and recommendations based on current trends in the community and industry
- Turn analytical and community insights into brand-relevant ideas
- Assist team members with brainstorming and strategy meetings to increase engagement and aid efficiencies
- Track and measure social media engagement
- Have 2-4 years of experience in marketing and/or consumer-facing role
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or related field
- Knowledgeable on all social media platforms and methods of communication on these platforms
- Proficient in the Sprout Social platform
- Ability to juggle multiple conversations and solve problems efficiently and thoughtfully
- Has a “no task is too small” attitude and passion for providing consumers with unique experiences
- A demonstrated passion for and deep understanding of social media platforms, creative best practices, and trends
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.