The Social Media Account Manager will be equal parts social guru and account manager - responsible for both the day-to-day management of social communities and maintaining trusting relationships with the social & PR client leads.
Working closely with Creative, Media, and Production, the Social Media Account Manager will manage a cross-functional team, developing social strategies that complement brand and campaign strategy, creative direction and paid media plans.
The role will include hands-on community management including writing, posting and scheduling content, working with creators and influencers, monitoring and engaging with the community and reporting/analyzing results to optimize performance.
The Social Media Account Manager will serve as the frontline of our clients’ communication with their audiences and should have robust experience in managing social communities in the tourism industry.
The best candidates will embrace a dynamic culture of executing with speed and quality, being a self-starter with no micromanagement from other team members.
- Build a strong relationship with clients rooted in trust, honesty, strategic prowess, thoughtful problem-solving and ability to integrate social media ideas
- Ensure strategic social alignment and facilitate integration with all marketing partners: client, internal teams, production teams, and other partners/vendors
- Lead the agency and client teams by inspiring positive outcomes through an understanding of client goals, measurement and opportunities
- Drive integration among agency departments to ensure cohesive brand impact
- Lead weekly social status meetings and present relevant updates
Social Strategy Development
- Collaborate with integrated agency team to develop social media strategy, campaigns and creative that strategically achieve client goals
- Continually evaluate and enhance/refine existing social media platform best practices, platform strategy (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok) social brand expression, photography/ video content approach, content pillar development, audience platform analysis, posting cadence recommendations, hashtag strategy, community management tenants, and performance benchmarking
- Define and uphold execution playbook for internal and client process refinement
- Ideate and manage monthly content calendars, working alongside creative to ensure cohesive brand strategy and appropriate organic social blitzes to complement paid social campaigns
- Stay abreast of the relevant platform and industry trends, constantly mining for new strategic opportunities
- Manage social media communities independently or with minimal oversight
- Partner with internal and client teams to create and curate content (digital assets, graphics, photography, video, etc.)
- Collaborate on social and viral promotional ideas and tactics
- Ideate and write posts, comments and responses to maintain a vibrant social community
- Engage daily on user-generated content and influencer posts and identify surprise and delight moments
- Listen actively to social communities, share consumer comments and work collaboratively to inform future efforts
- Track and measure social media engagement, turning analytical and community insights into brand-relevant ideas
- Work alongside Karsh Hagan’s Agency Marketing Manager to enhance KH social media channels by developing yearly goals, editorial calendar and assist in the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content
- Work with interactive team on website content strategy deliverables
- Strategize influencer programming guidelines in accordance with client objectives and brand strategy
- Research and vet potential influencers and perform proper influencer outreach
- Recommend influencer mix and work with media team to develop and negotiate influencer media buys and contracts
- Own relationship with influencers and develop influencer content, itineraries and trips
- Attend influencer trips and capture and develop content if necessary
- Monitor influencer posting, boosting and promoting to communities when appropriate
- Evaluate influencer performance and align influencer results with overall social media reporting
- This role is based in Denver and will be a hybrid in-person and remote work environment
- 2-5 years of experience in an advertising agency Social Media role
- Bachelor’s in related field
- Knowledgeable on all social media platforms and methods of communication on these platforms
- Proficient with social media community management platforms like Sprout Social as well as familiarity with various social media listening platforms like Infegy and influencer management platforms like Captiv8
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record for results, ROI and business impact
- Committed to building strategic plans, partnerships, and outcomes
- Deep understanding of social media platforms, creative best practices, and trends
- Ability to lead and integrate internal and external teams
- Dedicated to client service and nurturing the Client-Agency relationship
- Persuasive presenter and leader
- Forward-thinking with ability to strategically plan and schedule well in advance of implementation
- Strong people management and coaching skills to provide clear creative direction and to motivate and inspire teams
- Resourceful, proactive, and team-oriented
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: $60,000 - $70,000
- Unlimited PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Paid Holiday Break between Christmas & New Year’s Day
- No-Cost Direct Primary Care & Behavioral Health
- 3 Medical plans, including 100% Employer-Paid option
- HSA & FSA
- 401(k) with match
- & More!
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.Back to Careers