The Project Manager will uphold the project management process that is integrated across departments and consistent across clients, while efficient and flexible enough to meet all client needs. They will develop project plans, manage project progress, and report project results. This position requires immense attention to detail in developing detailed plans inclusive of schedule, budget, duties of each team member, project goals and timelines. The Project Manager will report to the Co-Director of Account Service, manage the Junior Project Managers, and collaborate consistently with the Account Service, Creative, Media and Production departments.
- Drive the Karsh Hagan Project Management discipline forward, identifying processes for increased efficiency and profitability
- Organize, create, and maintain proposals, scopes of work, timelines, project plans & Gantt charts, requirements, presentations, various project trackers, design assets, and other client facing deliverables.
- Support client relationship management – meeting schedules, status reporting, deliverable approval, and budgets.
- Assign project resource allocation.
- Open jobs and support teams in accurate time tracking.
- Traffic projects through the internal production studio, including opening Trello cards, populating cards with correct and complete information, and managing internal routing and approvals.
- Manage spec and deadlines sheet for project deliverables to ensure timely delivery of materials to vendors.
- Coordinate and attend project stand-ups, status reviews and planning sessions with internal / external teams & vendors.
- Manage the flow of information among the team and throughout the agency.
- Anticipate challenges and own projects - know the ins and outs, from beginning to end.
- This role is based in Denver and will be a hybrid in-person and remote work environment
- 2-4 years of project management experience in areas including but not limited to advertising agency, website and/or software development and print and digital asset production.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment. Ability to adapt to unexpected needs that may arise and ability to provide problem solving and develop solutions.
- Experience using Jira / Trello, Slack, G-suite, and Workamajig/Webvantage/Workfront, or similar platforms.
- Experience working with content management platforms (ex. WordPress, Drupal, Kentico, etc.) in structuring and delivering content to websites and web applications.
- Prior use of analytics and business intelligence tools (ex. Google Analytics, Salesforce Reporting, etc.) to report on process and impact is a plus.
- A basic understanding of, and experience with, agile and waterfall methodologies.
- A basic understanding of, and experience with, the print production process.
- Experience synthesizing project discovery insights into requirements for development and testing is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, especially in support of working remotely with team members and clients.
- Ability to be proactive and independent, to manage up and know when to escalate internal and/or client concerns.
- Ability to remain calm while balancing competing priorities, and a willingness to ask for help when support is needed.
- A genuine curiosity to learn, ask questions, and identify opportunities to improve.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $65,000
- Unlimited PTO
- Wellness program stipend
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- & More!
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.