The Media Coordinator’s responsibilities include facilitating the execution and management of all media campaigns, as well as assisting in the preparation of campaign performance reports and analysis. They will assist with media research, reports, and record keeping, the evaluation of new media opportunities and advertising placement. They also respond to various internal/client needs and requests. In addition, dual responsibilities in ad operations include managing the digital ad trafficking process across a wide range of digital media tactics for our entire client roster.
- Manages digital creative trafficking process, including implementation of tracking pixels, campaign setup in adserver (Google Campaign Manager), creative uploading and URL tagging, and digital tag management
- Responsible for troubleshooting and quality assurance of digital ad campaigns
- Responsible for being a leader of in-house programmatic knowledge using Centro Basis, this includes campaign setup and performance optimizations, platform updates and industry trends
- Participates in media planning strategy meetings with team members and helps research new ideas for client media plans
- Works closely with Media Planner to develop and maintain media plans
- Prepares and update media flowcharts and media buy authorizations
- Prepares and updates insertion orders and other internal documents as needed
- Provides media/client teams with regular digital reporting/metrics
- Documents all negotiations, make goods and credits
- Monitors/processes client billing; checks and reconciles vendor invoices; resolves any related issues, with Media Planner oversight
- Responsible for compiling and summarizing all media proof of performance
- Tracks media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Keeps up with latest trends/events in advertising and client related industries, shares with department
- Participates and/or helps schedule vendor meetings for the department
- Maintains relationships with media suppliers and internal teams
- Helps oversee Media Intern(s) with projects such as billing, proof of performance acquisition and insertion order/MBA organization
- Helps Media Planner/Supervisor respond to vendor emails, calls and meeting requests
- Attends agency and departmental training and events
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field preferred
- Agency internship, or 1+ years of media buying/planning experience desired
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organized and detail oriented, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong mathematical and analytical abilities required
- Ability to work with agency accounting system and/or other media planning and media research specific software, including MS Office programs
- Familiarity with ad tech platforms, preferably Google Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager and Centro Basis for the purposes of ad serving, monitoring and analyzing online campaigns
- Experience developing spreadsheets, managing large amounts of data and digital files
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.