The HR/People Manager is a pivotal role here at Karsh Hagan, as people are our greatest asset. The ideal candidate will have interpersonal savvy to communicate with many different personalities while demonstrating solid HR and benefits knowledge, facilitating a positive and thriving work environment, and exhibiting the ability to adapt to constantly changing situations.
- Recruiting for all departments; including assessing department needs, post open positions, pre-screen candidates and determine candidate viability and set up interviews
- Create offer letters and onboard new employees
- Schedule departmental and agency trainings
- Manage Semi-annual performance management check ins
- Administer and facilitate Performance Improvement Plans
- PTO management including monthly audits and fielding questions from employees
- Benefits Administration for Health, Dental, Vision, 401(k), Cafeteria plans and Life insurance
- Semi-Monthly Payroll Administration
- Manage offboarding including separation letters, exit interviews, COBRA paperwork, etc.
- Update employee handbook and other internal documents
- Maintain employee files
- Coordinate internships with department mentors
- Answer phones
- Miscellaneous accounting projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in HR or related field preferred
- 3 – 6 years of experience in Human Resources
- Experience in advertising, marketing or related creative industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and adept at employee relations including conflict resolution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- General knowledge of Colorado and Federal laws
- Working knowledge of G-suite, Word, Excel
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.