Director of Analytics
The Director of Analytics role is a big opportunity for the right individual to become a change agent within a thriving digital agency environment and to take our analytics practice to the next level. The role will act as the primary day-to-day strategic and execution contact for client analytics deliverables including but not limited to measurement planning, weekly reporting, media/creative/interactive analysis, as well as competitive research and analysis.
The Director of Analytics will align and direct the management, development, and integration of data analytics and business intelligence necessary for supporting the mission, vision strategies, objectives, and goals of our clients’ businesses.
The Director of Analytics will organize and assemble the team, technology, processes, and financial resources necessary to address the current and future analytics needs of the agency. The Director of Analytics understands that information and data are key business asset and operationalizes the application of data and information in order to deliver optimal performance for our clients.
- Establish an analytics methodology for the agency and evolve it into the future
- Driving departmental culture and promote data-driven decision-making, consumer-driven analytics, marketing, and investment planning across the agency
- Onboard clients into our analytics practice and identify opportunities for their business
- Collaborate with media, insights & strategy and other departments to determine goals and measurement strategies
- Collaborate with media to optimize media plans and attribution models
- Perform audience measurement within and across media and marketing channels
- Perform ad hoc business intelligence evaluations and provide client insights
- Collaborate with agency staff to develop timelines and budgets for analytics projects
- Lead day-to-day activity on large analytical and research projects
- Create and present client-friendly dashboards and analytics reporting
- Support insights & strategy team with analytics services
- Stay on top of industry trends and share with agency and clients
- Participate in new business development and presentations
- Agency experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree a plus
- 5 - 7 years relevant work experience in the analytics field; digital media experience required
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
- Expertise in analytics tools like Google DCM, Atlas, Google Analytics, and Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of digital analytics related to content syndication and social platforms
- Experience in incorporating brand research into measurement plans
- Experience with Excel, Tableau, Cognos, Microsoft BI
- Experience with diagnostic tools like IBM Watson is a plus
- Experience querying databases using SQL and experience using statistics software packages such as SAS, SPSS, R highly desirable
- Experience with digital media and attribution platforms
- Knowledge of digital media industry research tools including MRI, Media Metrix, Nielsen Net Ratings, Ad Relevance, @Plan, Web Trends, Jupiter, and Forrester
- Understanding of and ability to manage advanced analytics projects such as predictive analytics, media mix modeling, segmentation, etc.
- SEO and SEM experience is a plus
- Extensive experience writing and presenting analytics insights
- Self-starter, takes initiative and creates opportunities
- Demonstrated experience growing team members in a cross functional organization
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.