We are looking for a digital content writer to develop online web page and article copy for clients to help raise brand awareness and increase their digital presence. This copywriter will write, edit, and produce clear, accurate, user-centered digital content that’s consistent with the client’s brand. This position will deliver innovative, high-quality solutions and have an understanding of web development practices.
- Develop, edit and optimize content for websites, blogs, email, social media, PPC ads, and more
- Write both long copy editorial content and headlines, and persuasive advertising copy
- Translate and extend the brand voice into content across all digital channels
- Work with clients from a variety of industries and adapt to client’s desired writing styles
- Perform content audits and keyword research
- Develop SEO strategy to meet clients’ outlined goals and objectives
- Use digital research tools to identify search trends and create content that optimizes search results
- Analyze data to measure the effectiveness of the SEO strategy and tactics
- Work closely with the account, strategy, creative, social, and technology teams to produce and implement integrated strategies and content
- Deliver content on time and on budget, with high attention to detail
Required skills and experience:
- Role will be remote initially due to COVID-19, however this role is based in Denver
- At least 2 years of experience writing search engine optimized web page copy and digital content based on SEO content briefs and key word strategy documents
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or equivalent preferred
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills
- A portfolio of relevant work examples
- Website content writing and SEO best practices
- Familiarity with popular website content management systems
- Knowledge of pay-per-click ad writing best practices
- Endless curiosity in digital tools and solutions
- Experience writing for both B2C and B2B clients is preferred
- Email marketing, banner ad and social media advertising experience is preferred
- Experience in the higher education category preferred
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.