Strategy & Insights
We are looking for an experienced Content Strategist to lead holistic content planning, strategy development, design, production, analysis, management, and measurement. This role will collaborate with creative, social media, UX/UI designers, creative technology, account service, media and analytics to deliver stories that resonate deeply with target audiences, align with the brand, and deliver on business goals. The Content Strategist will take an integrated, 360-degree approach to determine client content needs, channel selection, and distribution.
- Lead content strategy, development and implementation in collaboration with cross-functional agency teams
- Propose opportunities for content development and cross-channel campaign integrations
- Recommend digital solutions that deliver on business goals
- Collaborate on client proposals, scopes of work, and creative briefs
- Create style guides and standards to ensure content initiatives are consistent with brand voice and tone
- Develop workflow and governance to identify who will be involved at every stage of content creation and what role they’ll play – including both internal and external teams
- Oversee the measurement, reporting, and optimization of content and websites
- Conduct keyword and SEO research and monitor web traffic and user engagement to optimize content
- Edit, proofread and improve writers’ posts before publication
- Write or collaborate on copywriting for articles, blogs, webpages, social posts, video scripts, and more
- Promote a digital mindset and awareness of new trends and evolving consumer preferences to develop new and innovative concepts
- Role will be remote initially due to COVID-19, however this role is based in Denver
- At least five years of experience as a digital content manager, web writer or content editor
- Experience overseeing content strategy and development for videos, infographics, social media content, email campaigns, blogs, landing pages and more
- Strong understanding of SEO, keyword research (including tools like Moz, SEM Rush, etc.), information architecture, and usability best practices
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems, like WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Experience using social media for business
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- A portfolio of published articles
- Ability to guide and motivate team members
- BS in Marketing, Journalism or relevant field preferred
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.