This role supports new business opportunities as well as manages internal and external agency communication. Supports the New Business team on project coordination of pitches including books, proposals, and presentations for new business opportunities. Develop and manage the overarching internal and external communication efforts for Karsh Hagan.
- Oversee and manage new business projects from start to finish to ensure a smooth process: assist in writing and communicating project briefs, provide timely updates to the team, compile meeting notes and deliverables, create and communicate project timelines, create and maintain processes, and coordinate schedules.
- Uphold brand standards, mission, and values of the agency throughout all new business processes and activities
- Presentation preparation including A/V equipment and set-up, space organization, preparing printed and digital materials, etc.
- Coordinate with creative and production team to develop estimates, as needed.
- Update and maintain CRM database
- Ongoing job maintenance, including opening new jobs, and organizing assets on the server
- Maximize the agency’s online presence by coordinating with Social Media Manager to proactively publish materials, videos, photos, etc., on social channels
- Oversee and manage the reoccurring internal communications, such as the agency newsletter
- Ensure agency website is refreshed and updated regularly
- Oversee the development of agency case studies and support research needs
- Collaborate with Human Resources and other mentors for the agency internship program
- Participate in the agency Comms team to support internal initiatives and events
- Other duties as assigned
- Role will be hybrid, with in-office and remote work environment
- Five to seven years of advertising agency experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Previous experience managing new business projects
- Previous experience developing, creating, and executing internal and external communications based on defined strategies
- Effective at team collaboration and excellent communication across all agency departments, especially with senior leadership
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and effectively multi-task multiple projects with multiple priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to develop and implement processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Keynote, and G Suite
- HubSpot, or other CRM, experience a plus
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.