Account Service Department
We are looking for an Account Manager with 3-5 years experience who has the ambition and flexibility to handle the day-to-day operations of projects as well as contribute to the strategic direction of the account as needed. Ideal candidate is motivated and purpose-driven, a risk-taker, a communicator, an innovator.
- Lead projects from beginning to end while fostering relationships directly with clients and the agency team
- Deliver operational excellence to achieve daily blocking and tackling of account activities
- Gain and maintain knowledge of client’s business, industry and competition via research, news and other available channels
- Ensure conference reports and/or meeting notes are complete and distributed to clients and/or agency partners as appropriate
- Initiate/draft scope documents for projects, seeking input from creative, media, production and Account Supervisor/Director to hone and gain client feedback, review and approval
- Initiate and run projects within the agency, according to standard project protocol (briefings, team establishment, internal reviews, presentation prep)
- Day-to-day implementation of project deliverables; ensures deliverables are client, production and traffic-ready (including proof-reading for accuracy)
- Owns financial management of the account, including preparation of billing, projections and tracking
- Participation in key client meetings including status meetings and presentations of Karsh Hagan work
- Client communications, including daily contact as needed, status meeting management, as well as managing internal agency relationships and processes
- Demonstrate confidence and good judgment in decision making
- Possesses superior communication skills, both internal and client-facing
- Has strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills
- Works effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups, including Creative, Media, Production and Creative Technology
- Ability to think proactively and have foresight as it relates to project management and decision making
- Exhibits natural curiosity and aptitude for problem solving
- Manages up and knows when to escalate internal and/or client concerns
- Experience managing small-medium scale production projects (print, video, digital)
- Understanding of media, including social and digital
- Has a strong interest in understanding and staying ahead of industry trends best practices
- Understands the business issues clients face in a variety of industries
- Is able to identify opportunities for growth with client partners
- Three to five years of full-time agency experience (or strong client-side marketing account management)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Full Benefits
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
It is the policy of Karsh Hagan not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.