- Contact the right reporter covering the beat where you have news.
- Include a tweet about your news in your pitch.
- Write a letter to the editor.
- Take advantage of the events calendar.
- Send fundraising results to their Good Works section.
- Write an opinion column.
- Write a business-advice column.
- Have someone nominate you for one of their awards programs.
- Attend their events and network.
- Submit new hires, promotions and board appointments to the People on the Move section.
10 Ways to get Media Coverage
Back to News
By Karsh Hagan |