New Business Coordinator
New Business Department
Position: New Business Coordinator
Department: New Business
Reports to: New Business / Consumer Insights Director and Co-CEOs
Support the New Business/Consumer Insights Director on project coordination of pitches including books, proposals, and presentations for winning each new business opportunity, as well as assisting in the overarching internal and external communication efforts for Karsh Hagan agency promotion. Assist in coordinating Adsmith intern program.
Coordinate all aspects of new business opportunities including:
- Help manage a smooth process for new business projects from start to finish. Assist in writing and communicating project briefs and updates to the team. Compile meeting notes during both internal and external meetings. Create project timeline (working backward from deadline) and ensure team adheres to project schedules. Ability to create and stick to processes that keep new business operations running efficiently is a must.
- Responsible for coordinating the review process: disseminating rounds of layout, ensuring edit deadlines are met, consolidation of those edits and changes, and communicating the status of new business pitches and projects continually to all appropriate parties.
- Ensure the updating, maintenance and organization of the asset library and use it to build paginations, collect visual assets, and create drafts of books (ex: in Google Docs) for the team to start working from; effectively and clearly communicate to the team the expectations and guidelines for their contributions.
- Responsible for helping with Keynote presentation development for capabilities meetings and assisting creative for all pitches and presentations.
- Responsible for all details of presentations (including A/V equipment and set-up, organizing the space, printed materials, etc.) at both internal and external pitches.
- Responsible for upholding the brand standards, mission and values of the Agency throughout new business process/activities.
Responsible for helping support initiatives as related to new business:
- Coordinate scheduling for internal team and external meetings.
- Coordinate getting updates to new business documentation and templates as needed.
- Work with Creative and other teams to develop job estimates as needed.
- Maintain updated records and documentation about each new business effort and help generate reports from HubSpot regarding online performance and information on our online visitors (lead generation) as needed.
- Ongoing job maintenance; creating new jobs, organizing files on server, maintaining Hubspot database for prospective clients and new business deals.
- Help support research and reporting back to the team to meet business objectives.
- Help coordinate and facilitate Brand Accelerator workshops as related to new business wins.
- Execute ancillary initiatives requested ad hoc by management.
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability:
- Meticulous attention to detail and follow-through and strong ability to effectively multi-task
- Ability to meet strict deadlines with cheerful calm
- Effective at team collaboration and good communication across departments and with senior management
- Innately curious and problem solver
- Ability to implement processes and be strongly accountable
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1 + years of previous agency experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proficient in Microsite Office and Google Apps
- Keynote knowledge preferred
- HubSpot (inbound marketing software) experience is a plus
Note: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
It is the policy of Karsh Hagan not to discriminate against any applicant for employment, or any employee because of age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.