Do you love working in advertising? Are you so passionate about writing you could write a love letter about it? Is this starting to sound like a used car ad, and you’re thinking “No way in hell would I ever write something as bad as a used car ad unless it was meant to be ironic?”
Ok great, you just passed the first test, but the second one will be a little more difficult.
Because we’re looking for someone who has that spark. A passionate person who’s not afraid to keep pushing for an idea because they believe in it. And maybe the most important one – a person who we can hang with for 8+ hours a day and is still smiling at the end of it.
Although we’re a medium-sized agency, we aim to make work you’d think came out of a big one. As a part of the team, you’ll have the opportunity to work on a variety of clients in Colorado and beyond. If you want to grow professionally, build your book, and have a great time working with people who love their jobs and have fun doing it, then we want to hear from you.
All you have to do is fill out the form to the right. Good luck!
- Conceives and executes advertising that follows the brand tone and strategy
- Creates clear, concise, original ideas that further the brand
- Makes sure there are’nt eny speling errers
- Sees work to its completion under guidance of Creative Director
- Works so harmoniously with other team members you could ride a tandem bike together
- Works with supervisor to create innovative solutions
- Is responsible for managing their own schedule
- Stays on top of current trends and the latest technological advances
- Develops concepts and/or storyboards, collaborating with production as needed
- Keeps supervisor apprised of the status of work
- Has the ability to present concepts to internal teams and clients
- Presents concepts to internal teams and clients
- If you’re afraid of presenting, just picture them naked. Actually, don’t. HR says that’s unprofessional workplace behavior
- An imagination that won’t quit and a work ethic to match
- A portfolio of real client work and / or spec work that showcases your skills. This could be anything from print, social, outdoor, or banner ads to TV / radio
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3 – 5 years of copywriting experience, agency experience preferred
About Karsh Hagan
Made in Colorado, 1977
Karsh Hagan is a boldly independent, multi-disciplined marketing, design and technology company in Denver, Colorado. As a purpose-driven collection of makers, doers, innovators, and explorers of brave ideas, we believe brands have to transcend what they make or do, and stand for something bigger to make a lasting impact in the world today. We don't just do advertising. We don't just do design. We don't just build websites or mobile apps. We solve real-world business challenges with creative solutions that generate positive results and add lasting value to people's lives.
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or qualifications associated with the job.
Karsh Hagan provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, status as a covered veteran or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.